We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible in these difficult times for everyone.
- Hand gel available in every room and common areas.
- Each room has its own entrance. The key is in the door of the room upon arrival. This is disinfected in advance and remains in the guest’s possession until departure.
- Info brochures have been temporarily removed
- Wear a mask in common areas
- Cough & sneeze into the inside of your elbow & don’t shake hands.
- After each stay, the rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- During your stay, the waste bins in your room are changed daily and the towels replaced if you wish.
- If you are staying for a week or more, your sheets will be changed half way through your stay.
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60 degrees.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher.
- In the breakfast room there is enough space to maintain the 1.5 m distance. (inside and outside)
- The sunbeds at the pool are spaced at least 1.5 m apart per 2.
Enjoy your stay!